For children 18months to 24months of age
Our Toddlers crib program is designed to provide all the support and early education that young children need to learn, grow, and form solid educational foundations. Each day features a daily mix of nurturing, playtime, laughing and learning opportunities. Toddlers engage in different fun activities that excite and help them develop in ways that give them the comfort and confidence to grow and develop both cognitively and socially.
We encourage every child to:
- Communicate with others through play
- Build Brain power through by learning about the world
- Grow Socially and Emotionally by making new friends
- Develop individual talents by nurturing creativity
- Gain increased Body awareness through songs, stories, rhymes etc.
Activities are inclusive of:
- Mathematics and Manipulatives,
- Creative and Dramatic play
- Language Arts
- Sensory Exploration
- Motor skills
- Indoor & Outdoor Plays
Tuition Fees | Daily Class Schedule | Take a Visual Tour