At Mobi’s Ark Early Learning Center, we understand the value of highly trained, professional staff and we strive to recruit dedicated, caring Child Care Professionals who support our philosophy and programs.
- Meet the requirements for certification as child care providers in a group setting as mandated by MSDE
- Receive on-going in-service training and staff development through staff meetings, early childhood conferences, workshops and outside continuing education seminars held throughout the year
- Are trained in Pediatric CPR, First Aid, and Blood Borne Pathogens
- Are trained in Emergency Preparedness
- Are trained in Medication Administration
- Must provide a criminal history record/ background checks (FBI & State) in order to be cleared through licensing
Your child will remain with the same caregiver throughout most of the day in order to develop a close loving relationship. We strive to be available to share information each day with you and to allow time for concerns and questions. Please feel free to call your child’s caregiver and/or the Director at anytime.
Our staff are our greatest assets. Without our remarkable, naturally gifted staff, our center’s measured success would not be possible. We are excited that you will have the opportunity to form important, lasting relationships with this amazing group of people.